The vinyl experience - from the album art and liner notes to the warm, natural crackle of the needle hitting the record - explains why audiophiles and casual listeners alike have pushed a massive resurgence in the format’s popularity in recent years. Recognizing that, Akai Professional is proud to offer the new BT100 fully automatic turntable.
The BT100 has all the important features and outstanding performance that people demand from a great turntable, such as a quiet belt-drive system, a straight low-mass tonearm and a high-quality moving magnet cartridge for precise tracking of the record.
However, the BT100 has many new school features that make it even more enjoyable and convenient. Most notably, the BT100 is a wireless streaming turntable capable of sending sound directly from your records to any Bluetooth® speaker (not included).
In addition, the BT100 has a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so you can use it with a traditional stereo or connect it directly to powered speakers that don’t have a pre-amp. The BT100 also boasts the ability to convert your analog records into digital files with our free downloadable software and USB port for quick computer connectivity.
- 2-speed 331/3, 45 RPM DC motor, fully automatic belt-drive system
- Less than 0.25% wow and flutter
- Bluetooth® transmission sends wireless signal to Bluetooth speaker (not included)
- Converts analog records into digital files
- USB: A/D 16-bit, 44.1kHz or 48kHz selectable
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amp
- Dual moving-magnet phono cartridge included
- Accessories included: 45 RPM adapter, USB cable, audio cable, AC adapter