The Xone:23 is a high performance 2+2 channel VCA mixer designed around the latest analogue circuitry featuring microprocessor control of all signal routing. It is equipped with a version of the famous Xone filter system, a 3 band EQ Isolator, plus a send/return loop for external effects. The crossfader curve has two settings, suitable for either blending or beat matching, or a more aggressive curve for scratching. For ultimate crossfader performance the mixer can also be equipped with a custom Innofader. With a studio standard 20dB of signal headroom, a separate booth monitor and balanced XLR main outputs, (with an impressive +28dBu max level) the Xone:23 is perfect for the DJ who requires a high quality compact mix tool.
- 2+2 stereo channels with dual levels for phono/line inputs
- Up to 4 sources can be mixed simultaneously
- 3 Band full cut equalizer
- Voltage Controlled Filter system
- Send/Return loop for external FX
- Accurate signal level monitoring with peak hold
- Main mix outputs on professional balanced XLR connectors
- Dedicated local monitor (booth monitor)
- Pro standard headroom (+20dB) to prevent overload
- +28dBu maximum output level (balanced XLR)
- Low audio distortion (typically 0.01% at +10dBu output)
- Dedicated record output
- Crossfader curve switch
- Innofader crossfader option
- Cue mix control with illuminated Cue switches
- UV sensitive ink screen for improved low light legibility
- Universal voltage power supply (works anywhere in the World)
At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and ‘mild to wild’ resonance control. There is also an FX loop to connect to third party FX units, which route back in through the filter system.
The 2 stereo channels feature independent level controls for each input enabling up to four stereo sources to be simultaneously routed to the mix, as well as the dedicated send and return system for external FX.
The main mix output and mic input are on professional standard balanced XLR’s, and there is a dedicated record output. The Xone:23 is equipped with comprehensive monitoring facilities, including a booth output with its own volume control, a cue mix control, and signal levels clearly displayed on the 9 segment peak hold meters.
Styled on the Xone:DB4, the Xone:23 includes soft touch, backlit controls, light-piped meters and a distinctive new shaped steel faceplate. The mixer can also be upgraded with the latest Innofader for enhanced scratch performance, available as an accessory.