EUROLIVE - 800-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver.
These loudspeakers pack a clean, punchy wallop (and can handle up to 800 Watts), they are easy to lift by their recessed handles (24 lbs) and are available at insanely low prices.
The B212XL is perfect either as part of a PA system or as onstage monitors. If the situation calls for a PA, mount the speakers on stands via the 35mm pole socket. From there, send a line from the MAIN OUT of a mixer to a power amplifier. Finally, attach a B212XL to each of the amp’s outputs. These loudspeakers have inputs for both professional speaker cable and ¼" cable. Because these loudspeakers have two parallel inputs, you can connect up to two of them to any channel on a power amp. But these loudspeakers don’t have to be confined to an upright position. Just lay them on their sides for use as a floor monitor. You’ll find that they tilt to the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications.
• High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200 Watts Continuous / 800 Watts Peak Power)
• Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
• Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
• State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
• Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
• Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
• Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
• Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
• 2 professional speaker connectors plus ¼'' jack connectors
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- High-performance woofer 12" (305 mm)
- Tweeter compression driver 1.75" (44 mm)
- Frequency range 65 Hz to 18 kHz
- Power rating 800 W Peak Power 200 W
- Continuous Power (IEC 60268-5)
- Impedance 8 Ω
- Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m) 95 dB (Full Space)
- Dispersion 90° x 60°
- Crossover frequency 1.9 kHz
- approx. 21 2⁄3 x 13 5⁄8 x 10 5⁄8"
- approx. 550 x 345 x 270 mm
- 24.0 lbs/10.9 kg