Total Recall USB/MIDI Controller Desk with 8 Motorized Faders (Black)
• Unique, total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and intuitive user interface
• 8 ultra-precise, 100-mm, motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
• 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
• 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
• All panel elements freely assignable-manually or via user-friendly learn mode
• Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
• 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
• Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
• 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
• Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
• MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
• Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
• Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP and Mac OS X operating systems
• Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download at www.behringer.com
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition included! If you’re ready to take your projects to an even higher level, XT Software’s energyXT2.5 is just the trick. This amazing DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. energyXT2.5 includes built-in synthesizers, which can be accessed directly via an external controller or programmed by step-write mode. There’s even a built-in drum machine and internal multi-FX processor.
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCF2000 gives you command over your virtual gear in programs like Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton®, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While software-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile, real-time control. It is this void that the BCF2000 fills with style.
All Hands on Deck
The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers. You can make coordinated simultaneous fades that can’t be performed with a mouse—and the faders are motorized for automated control!
The BCF2000 is USB compatible and provides full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability. The eight (8) endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator, have a special push-to-set function that allows you to select, adjust and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. It’s like having the real knobs and faders for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Get Hooked Up
Simply connect your BCF2000 to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders—without using your mouse! You’ll spend less time reaching for your mouse and more time enjoying music creation!
See Technical Specifications document