The compact X1204USB mixer takes the 1204USB up a notch, providing all the same great features, plus our new 24-bit, dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. User-definable parameters include reverb time and brilliance, delay room size and repetitions, modulation depth and speed, and much more. Time-based functions can be addressed via a handy Tap button. The most recent parameter settings are always stored in memory.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
• 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
• Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
• Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
• Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
• 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
• Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
• 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
• 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
• Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
• Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
• Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Sonically Superior Mic PreampsAll XENYX mixers have one thing in common—great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology—and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQThe British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll—without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
One-Knob CompressionAsk professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous—dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs have great difficulty mastering. Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class—but standard on all XENYX USB mixers.
Effective FXAll XENYX USB Series mixers (except the 1204USB) feature our new 24-bit dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. Complete with a highly accurate input meter, these effects can be altered to your personal taste via the Parameter control. Time-based functions can be entered manually by pressing the Tap button in tempo with the music
Recording BlissThere was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio—and that time was pricey indeed. But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That’s where XENYX USB mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect any of these mixers directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to software…
Free Would Be Nice!Because you’ll want to take full advantage of the XENYX USB Series mixers’ recording and podcasting potential, we’ve thrown in a massive software package that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You’re ready to go live on your PC or Mac computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
ValueNo matter what your audio mixing needs are, BEHRINGER USB Series mixers provide the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price that is sure to amaze you. Try one on today—we have one available in your size!
3-Year Warranty Program for full details.
See product manual for complete list of specifications.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 802 provides incredible versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch. Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 802 provides incredible versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch.
- 16-channel digital personal mixer for individual monitor mixing
- For stage or studio use
- Fast and easy set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in minutes
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Professional 7-channel DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- “Contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable friction
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback. Works with your PC or Mac
- Includes rack mount brackets