Equipped with 32Ω drivers, these headphones are equally suited for the studio or for use with mobile devices such as smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, laptops, and PC soundcards.
- 32Ω drivers make them great for mobile applications
- All black design
- 1.6 m (5.2 ft.) OFC single-sided cable with screwable 6.35mm (1/4") adapter
- Innovative bass-reflex system offers excellent bass response
- Headbow with eco-friendly electrophoretic coating for optimal wearing comfort
- Exchangeable, easy to clean comfortable "Softskin" head band and ear pads
- Closed, diffuse-field studio design
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Handmade in Germany with Beyerdynamic
The headphones have an impressive frequency response of 5 to 35,000 Hz, and feature an innovative bass-reflex system for superior bass response. The 5.2' (1.6m) cable gives you plenty of room to move around, and the 1/8" (3.5mm) jack can be switched to 1/4" (6.35mm) with the included plug adapter.
Made in Germany.
|Frequency Response||5 to 35,000 Hz (nominal)|
|SPL||96 dB (nominal)|
|Power Handling||100 mW|
|Noise Attenuation||Approx. 20 dB(A) (ambient noise)|
|Connector||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Gold-plated stereo jack
1 x 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
|Headband||Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N|
|Cable Length||5.2' (1.6 m)|
|Weight||9.52 oz (270 g) without cable|
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 32 Ohm Headphones
- 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.35mm) plug adapter
- One-Year Warranty