The iTrack Solo (Lightning) from Focusrite is a 2 input/2 output USB audio interface that provides an easy way to record instruments and vocals to a Lightning compatible iPad, or a Mac or Windows based computer. Featuring a Focusrite microphone preamp, the interface is housed in a compact, rugged but lightweight aluminum case, and is an excellent companion for any singer-songwriter who wants to record their creations or practice.
The front panel has an input for a microphone, along with an input for an instrument such as an electric guitar, bass guitar, or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar. Signal halos around the gain knobs provide feedback for setting optimal audio levels for recording. The headphone output includes a Direct Monitor Switch for eliminating any latency during recording and a pair of RCA line outputs allow for connectivity to other monitoring solutions.
The unit supports a digital resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz and includes Ableton Live Lite music making software and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite, the latter providing several audio processing tools including gate and reverb, compression, and EQ.
- Award-winning microphone input featuring a Focusrite microphone preamp
- Connect a microphone and instrument directly to the interface for the simplest setup
- Record to an iPad, Mac or PC using preferred software and apps, including GarageBand
- Direct monitor switch on the front panel for zero-latency recording
- Dual halo lights around the input level knobs provide optimum level feedback
- RCA line outputs on rear panel
- Front panel headphone output
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and "Direct Monitor" function
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Compact and tough aluminum case provides protection against on-the-road abuse