The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP is a 16 in / 8 out FireWire audio interface, featuring real-time DSP-powered tracking and mixing solutions tailor-made for the modern home studio environment.
- Virtual Reference Monitoring (VRM) - Hear your mix in different environments, through different speakers and from different positions, just using headphones
- Two high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps - The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning Focusrite preamps.
- Onboard DSP-powered, ultra-low-latency tracking and mixing tools - Classic Focusrite EQ and Compression for tracking, as well as ‘comfort’ reverb to place across your monitor mixes.
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire interface - Features high-quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL™ jitter reduction technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronisation are guaranteed.
- Total I/O count of 16 inputs and 8 outputs - A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique 'loopback' facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- Saffire MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router - Routing flexibility and intuitive one-click set-up solutions; Saffire MixControl provides an 16 x 8 DSP mixer with excellent output routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Xcite+ software bundle - Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged Novation soft-synth and Ableton Live Lite 8, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite, for use in the mix - Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with all-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Front panel 5-LED metering - LED metering for each of the analogue inputs offers accurate viewing of levels direct from the front fascia.
- Two dedicated front-panel headphone busses - Providing two fully customised monitor mixes, with tactile level control available on the front panel.
- Bus-powered for a tidy mobile recording rig - Saffire PRO 24 DSP can be powered via FireWire, or via its own power supply