The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 is part of Focusrite’s new generation of Firewire audio interfaces. As with all Focusrite interfaces, Saffire PRO 24 is the best sounding interface in its class, attentively designed with recording musicians and the modern home studio in mind.
- 24 Channels of I/O (16 In, 8 Out)
- 2 Award winning Focusrite mic-pres, 8 ADAT in, 6 Analog Out, SPDIF/Stereo in/out, MIDI in/out
- 2 Unique Loop-back virtual channels for routing between software applications
- Bundle: Xcite + Software Bundle, Ableton Live 7 Lite AND Focusrite Comp/Reverb/EQ/Gate VST/AU plug-in
- Dedicated headphone output, 5 LED front panel monitoring
- Half-Rack ” 2U rack-mount / Metal Case construction
- Ultra-low latency Firewire interface
- 24-bit, 96kHz integrated A-D/D-A w JetPLL jitter elimination technology
- Saffire Pro MIX Control Zero Latency DSP Mixer Router
- Bus powered via Firewire or external power supply
- Kensington lockable
Twenty-five years of mic preamp excellence form the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning Focusrite preamps. These combine with the very latest in mix control software and Firewire interfacing technology to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability.
With Saffire PRO 24, sonic integrity reigns supreme. The two Focusrite preamps ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL™ jitter-elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains.
Alongside the two Focusrite preamps are a host of I/O options; two additional analogue inputs, six analogue outputs, ADAT inputs (for expanding the interface with, for example, Focusrite’s OctoPre MkII), stereo S/PDIF I/O and two virtual 'loopback' inputs for routing digital audio between software applications — ideal for capturing online audio. Front panel five-step LED metering for each analogue input offers detailed viewing of levels.
Saffire MixControl, the ultra-low-latency 18 x 8 DSP mixer/router software provided with Saffire PRO 24 sets a new standard at this price point for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
Focusrite’s Saffire PRO 24 is designed to capture every subtle nuance of your recordings, dropped seamlessly and effortlessly into the digital domain, leaving you free to enjoy the freedom of a creative modern music making experience.