Eight Scarlett mic pres
Building on the features of the Scarlett OctoPre, Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic brings you the ultimate Scarlett expansion with eight Scarlett 2nd Generation mic preamps with analogue compression on every input channel providing a musical, soft-knee style of compression for more subtle control of dynamics. The "More" button then allows you to double the ratio for more aggressive compression effects.
- Eight 2nd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Analog compression on every channel
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision AD/DA conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Two front-panel instrument input controls
- Pad-induced headroom for tracking loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - suitable for live use
- 5-segment LED input metering
- ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- Digital clocking with Word Clock I/O and JetPLL jitter elimination
- Included Softube Time and Tone bundle (software)
- Included Focusrite Red 3 plug-in suite
Focusrite precision A-D and D-A conversion
Eight channels of Focusrite precision A-D will capture your performance with clarity, honesty and transparency and providing you have an ADAT output on your interface, eight channels of D-A get it back out again via the balanced line outputs. With dual ADAT optical inputs and outputs, it's ideal for expanding your studio's I/O.
Dual high-headroom Hi-Z instrument inputs
Two high-headroom instrument inputs will handle high output guitar pickups. Don't forget to engage a bit of compression, great for controlling the dynamics of electric basses and guitars.
Ideal for recording the whole band
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic is ideal for expanding any high quality, multi-channel recording system. With its high-headroom mic, line and dual instrument inputs, and analogue compression on every channel, it's ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals - and more.
Expand the number of outputs in your studio
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic's eight analogue outputs can be sourced either directly from the mic preamps for live use, or via the ADAT inputs to give you eight more analogue outputs channels from your DAW.