The compact new Fostex PM0.4d is a successor of the to the popular PM0. 4n which has been one of the best selling Fostex monitor speakers since it was launched in 2006.
Driven by new high efficiency 25W (LF and 16W (HF) high efficiency digital amplifier and with completely re-designed woofer and tweeter drivers, this attractive bookshelf speaker is set to be every bit as successful as its predecessor.
Constructed from quality materials and with a profeesional quality matt finish to the front baffle.
- Newly designed 4-inch fiberglass cone woofer and 3/4-inch silk dome tweeter drivers
- Driven by high efficiency digital amplifier of 25W (LF) and 16W (HF) output power
- Quality matt finished front baffle
- 2 x inputs; TS phone and RCA pin
- Energy saving function complying with European ErP directives
|Enclosure type:||2 way bass reflex|
|Tweeter:||3/4” soft dome tweeter|
|Woofer:||4” fiber glass diaphragm|
||60 Hz – 30k Hz|
|INPUT A|| Rated Output Power: Low: 25 High: 16W
|Input: Connector:||TS phone (unbalanced), RCA pin (unbalanced)|
|Impedance:||10K ohm or higher|
|Nominal Input Level:||-10dBV|
|Dimensions:||220 (H) x 130 (W) x 169 (D) mm|
|Net Weight:||2.8 kgs|
|Power Requirement:||US: 120 VAC, 60Hz|
|EUR/UK: 230 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||50 W (0.5W or less in standby mode)|
- Fostex PM0.4d Monitors (Pair)
- 2 x AC Cables