KOMPLETE KONTROL opens up the full potential of KOMPLETE. Feel the world’s most advanced software instruments come to life under your fingertips – more intuitive, expressive, and inspirational than ever before.
- Unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE
- Supreme-quality Fatar keybed gives superior feel over competing keyboards
- High quality encoders offer total control of all key software parameters
- Light GuideTM key illumination and Clear View display deliver a unique visual perspective on the creative process
- Now includes Komplete Select, a premium collection of 10 carefully selected KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects – and the KOMPLETE KONTROL software. Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware. Click here to see Komplete Select software demos.
- Unified browsing across all KOMPLETE Instruments, tag-based, and directly from the hardware
- Main parameters of every KOMPLETE Instrument pre-map to touch-sensitive controller knobs via Native MapTM
- Multi-color Light GuideTM reveals advanced features of KOMPLETE Instruments and provides performance feedback
- Supreme keybed from Fatar delivers luxurious feel and expressive playability
- Expressive, highly flexible touch strip controls with advanced physics
- Clear View display shows all the most important details at a glance
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys or map the whole keyrange to scales
- Full access to the host transport control without stepping out of your creative workflow
- Includes $25 e-voucher (registration required)
Dig deep into thousands of sounds with ease, thanks to the unified browsing workflow of KOMPLETE KONTROL – limitless inspiration in a single plug-in. Search for sounds across all KOMPLETE Instruments using musical tags and keywords. Just press the Browse button, turn the push encoder to select your instrument, choose a sound, and go. The keyboard and all its features remain fully functional even when in Browse mode – never stop performing.
AUTOMATIC PARAMETER MAPPING:
Native Map™ technology guarantees you don't need to worry about mapping KOMPLETE Instrument parameters ever again. Each KOMPLETE Instrument was mapped in-house by Native Instruments’ sound designers. All essential parameter names and values load instantly on the Clear View display, and are intuitively grouped into pages. The result: You see exactly what you’re editing directly on the hardware, whether it’s EQ in kHz or the exact frequency of a filter cutoff – without any setup time.
Use the Light Guide™ to identify drum cells, key switches, phrases, and more at a glance – play every KOMPLETE Instrument in full color. In scale mode, notes in the scale light up on the keyboard, with the root lit even brighter – perfect if you aren't a trained keyboard player. In chord or arpeggiator mode, all triggered notes light up when you press a key, so you always know exactly what’s happening.
ADVANCED MIDI CAPABILITIES:
KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards also feature extensive MIDI control for third-party instruments with the included Controller Editor software. Adjust touch strip behavior, configure keyboard splits with Light Guide™ visual feedback, and create custom templates. When you use KOMPLETE Instruments and third-party instruments together in a session, KOMPLETE KONTROL automatically switches between MIDI mode and KOMPLETE KONTROL software when you select a track – uninterrupted workflow.
MULTI-PURPOSE TOUCH STRIPS - Deliver dynamic performances with two ultra-sensitive touch strips. They can mimic the behavior of pitch and mod wheels, and physical objects like springs and bouncing balls for interesting modulation curves. Or create instant shifts with different stepped settings.
ARPEGGIATOR - Use KOMPLETE KONTROL’s arpeggiator to turn one note into a full musical performance – directly from the hardware and independent of the instrument. The eight controller knobs manage parameters such as direction, rate, rhythm, patterns, and variations.
SCALES - The integrated scale mapping features give you instant access to a world of melody. See notes of the currently selected scale lit on the Light Guide™, and set virtually any musical scale to the white keys. It will even re-map ‘wrong’ notes so you’re always in tune.
CHORDS - Activate chord mode and create a rich harmonic performance by playing single keys. Map chords simply by selecting mode and inversion, or by loading up a chord set – ready-to-play progressions to inspire and augment your own compositions.