- Powerful, deep extended bass for your Mackie MRmk3 studio
- Designed for high-output and superior low-frequency performance
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo balanced TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Low-profile, soft-mesh grille cloth delivers a sleek studio look
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance
DESIGNED TO ENHANCE YOUR SONIC EXPERIENCE
The ability to reveal the character of your music is easily the biggest reason to get professional studio monitors and Mackie MRmk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
MUSIC IS ALL THAT MATTERS
When we designed our new MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors we didn’t start on paper, we started with music. We poured through countless hours of music from every possible genre and source. Then, we began the iterative process of designing and redesigning all the critical components that go into a professional studio monitor until we believed we’d created the perfect marriage. The result is acoustic optimization through features such as MRmk3’s all new minimum-diffraction waveguide that delivers unmatched clarity and an open feel that instantly connects you to the music. Furthermore, optimized electronics as well as custom-matched amps and drivers add in clarity and balance unlike anything else in their price range. Because – most importantly – MRmk3 monitors are designed from start to finish for your music.
AS VERSATILE AS YOUR APPLICATION
All studio spaces are different and having the right connection types and customizable control over your acoustics is important. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4dB and feel the difference. Or, boost or cut the highs to get the exact amount of sizzle and shimmer you want. Adding an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system only adds to the experience. It not only delivers the chest-pounding punch critical for genres like hip-hop and dance, but also lets your mains focus on what they do best for optimum studio performance.