By combining Mackie’s proven mixer technology with our equally renowned SRM speaker technology, we’ve created a powerful, compact, great-sounding PA system that is affordable, versatile and expandable. Featuring a 150W Class-D amplifier and 5.25" full-range neodymium driver, the SRM150 provides extremely high output performance, with fidelity that is far superior to anything else on the market.r.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- 2 high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
SMALL SIZE. BIG FEATURES.
Don't be fooled by the small size. The SRM150 is big on features and sound quality. Featuring a built-in three-channel mixer and Mackie's powerful 3-band EQ, the SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor.
Built-In Mackie Mixer
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features you've come to expect from the manufacturer of the world's bestselling compact mixers. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy combo jack, which accepts either ¼" TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use even the most finicky condenser mics with confidence.
Channel 1 also has an added feature. Simply plug in your guitar, bass (or any other Hi-Z instrument), press the CH1 Instrument switch and you get all the benefits of a DI box, without the hassle and added expense.
The Ultimate Personal Monitor
The Mackie SRM150 offers unparalleled performance as a personal monitor. The onboard 3-band EQ facilitates feedback suppression and offers the same great tone-shaping capabilities as our legendary VLZ compact mixers. Mic stand ready with an included boom arm adapter, the SRM150 puts total control right at your fingertips. In addition to stand mounting, the SRM150 was designed to provide the proper monitoring angle when used in traditional floor wedge and tabletop placement. Let's face it, putting high output, quality sound right where you want it is what monitors are all about!
Unmatched Sound Quality
We’ve matched the SRM150's powerful 150W Class-D amplifier with an equally impressive 5.25" full range, weather-resistant neodymium driver. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL @ 1 meter, far more than the competition offers. And the SRM150 sounds great, whether you're accompanying a vocalist with your acoustic at the coffee house or making an A/V presentation to the board of directors.