Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver on Mackie’s “Built-Like-A-Tank” SRM legacy in professional-grade all-wood designs with the output, clarity and simplicity you demand. Featuring Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ and optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and a feedback destroyer, SRM is the ultimate modern everyday PA speaker.
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12” high-output LF driver / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
A Modern Workhouse
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity. Three powerful boxes provide the right sound for any application. SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
Built Like A Tank
True to Mackie’s legendary “Built-Like-A-Tank” design history, SRM Series 1600W Powered Loudspeakers deliver the raw power and unmatched durability you demand. After all, your speakers are an investment and you work them hard. Each SRM loudspeaker can pump out 1600 watts of unadulterated power via custom high-output transducers, delivering gig-level volumes with room to spare. The professional grade cabinets feature an extremely tough, all-wood design with substantial internal bracing that not only adds natural character to your sound, it ensures your speaker will survive night after night. Add to that the steel front grille that just begs to be stomped and you’ve got a speaker that not only delivers the power you crave, but is also “Built-Like-A-Tank” because we know what it’s like to gig.
With SRM, you get all the latest modern tools to make your show sound amazing without the headache you’ll get from sorting through endless menus during the show. SRM Series 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers are packed with complex and DSP-intensive acoustic optimization that is ready to rock with just a press of a button. Like the game-changing Mackie SRM450, which brought studio-quality sound to the masses 15 years ago, the new all-wood SRM models deliver premium, high-definition sound to the everyday portable PA.
Mackie HD Audio Processing
- Delivers unmatched sound quality that is open and natural
- Includes precision 2-way crossover, driver time alignment and phase correction
- Patented acoustic correction technology from the touring geniuses at EAW®
Quick Speaker Modes
- Instantly optimize the sound of your SRM for the application at hand
- Four distinct modes include PA, DJ, Monitor and Solo
- Get rid of nasty feedback for fearless performances with a single button push
- Instant assessment and correction of feedback with up to four incredibly narrow 1/16th octave filters
Smart Protect™ DSP
- Kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed too hard
Ready For Anything
Flexibility is critical with a portable PA system. That’s why SRM loudspeakers feature an integrated 2-channel mixer than can handle anything you can throw at it. Each channel sports Mackie’s Wide-Z™ inputs that are custom-designed to handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of a knob plus a stereo RCA input perfect for smartphones or laptops.
You can stick a full range SRM speaker on a tripod or connect it to an SRM subwoofer with a standard speaker pole. Perfect for use as stage monitors, SRM top boxes not only have a specific monitor speaker mode, they also reach a 60-degree angle when placed on the side. This directs the sound at the musician’s ears, not their belt buckle. And, installs are no problem, since SRM full-range loudspeakers are flyable via standard M10 rigging points.