The Nord Triple Pedal offers an unprecedented functionality, with the addition of a dynamic control of the mechanical noise during operation, and the ability for you as a player to use half-pedalling and "release and catch" techniques.The right pedal is the sustain pedal. When the sustain pedal is operated on an acoustic grand or upright piano, many different sounds are produced by the mechanical components, several of the sounds can be reproduced.
The left pedal is the soft pedal, the Una Corda. When you press this pedal, all the notes you play will be slightly lower in volume and have a slightly more subdued tone quality.
The middle pedal is the Sostenuto. By using this pedal, you can sustain selected notes, while other notes remain unaffected. Only the notes that are held down when the pedal is operated will sustain. Other notes that you play while keeping the pedal down will sound as if no pedal was operated at all.
- Compatible with Nord Stage 2 HA76, HA88 and SW73, Nord Piano 88
- Sustain pedal with half-pedaling for release-and-catch techniques
- Soft pedal for added dynamic control
- Sostenuto for selective sustaining of notes
- Capable of triggering mechanical noises in select patches
- Nord Stage 2 HA76
- Nord Stage 2 HA88
- Nord Stage 2 SW73
- Nord Piano 88
- Nord Piano 2 HA88
- Nord Piano 2 HP
|Shipping Dimensions||10 x 3.4 x 11.3|