Want some instant electronic inspiration? Get on board with the Novation Circuit – the standalone groove box which makes creativity second nature. Start making music in seconds – with Nova-heritage synths, expertly sculpted drums or your own samples.
It’s all about the hands-on experience. Hit the pads, tweak the knobs. Layer the parts, adjust the effects. With its compact design, battery power and built-in speakers, Circuit can be used to make music entirely on its own – anytime, anywhere. Likewise, sync to your computer and session hardware, and use your own samples for full DAW connectivity.
It’s a beat-dropping, heart-stopping musical brainstorm in a box. Grab the moment. The only question you’ll ask is: how did I ever live without it?
Ideas in Seconds. Tracks in Minutes.
Circuit inspires, straight out the box. Combining two-part synthesiser and a four-part drum machine with a 4x8 RGB velocity-sensitive grid sequencer – you’ll be finding new musical directions and creating electronic grooves in no time.
Compact, battery powered and with built-in speakers, Circuit is about getting creative whenever and wherever inspiration strikes. Build entire tunes from scratch without a laptop, then save them and play them back live. Of course, Circuit will also plug in to your sound system and work with your computer and other synth gear too.
Deep bass lines, epic leads and warm pads – explore a new world of electronic sound at your fingertips. Building on our Nova heritage, Circuit delivers cutting-edge sound with production-ready monophonic and polyphonic patches full of character.
Build Ideas Quickly
Take control with Circuit’s intuitive interface. The split grid shows your steps and notes at the same time, so you can sequence and play while seeing exactly what's going on – programme each step or capture your performance in real-time.
Supported by an online suite of tools that is constantly evolving, take advantage of regular updates and new functionality to customise your Circuit. For example, simply drag and drop samples onto Circuit with Sample Import, using the streamlined browser-based Web MIDI workflow, and create your own sound library.
Searching for the perfect beat?
Velocity-sensitive RGB pads let you quickly build expressive drum beats, by step sequencing or playing live across a wide range of drum sounds. Define your sound with real-time control over pitch, decay, distortion, EQ and filter. Then drop your perfect beat with Circuit – time and time again.
Easily Tweak Your Sound
Unleash your spontaneity with eight macro knobs to take your sound through subtle shifts to twisted transformations. It’s your sonic landscape – go somewhere new every day.
Express yourself with Circuit: straight out of the box and into the mix.
- 2-part Nova-heritage analogue-modelled +wavetable synthesiser
- 4-part drum machine
- 4x8 grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- MiniNova spec oscillator types and updated with new wavetables
- 64 production-ready patches
- Step sequence or build live
- Lock your music in time and key
- Tweak using 8 synth macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Record and play back your tweaks
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add awesome delay and reverb effects
- 32 slots for saving sessions
- Create your own synth patches using Circuit Editor
- Add your samples with Sample Import
- Compact and battery powered
- Built-in DSP-enhanced speaker
- Pads and knobs, and sequence works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI