Novation TWITCH is a DJ controller with a completely new take on DJing. The worlds of digital DJ and Controllerist are colliding; performers are looking for new ways to manipulate music.
Instead of simply mixing tracks together with 'decks in a box', TWITCH re-focuses on cutting up beats, glitch-esque looping, firing off cue points and getting a totally different level of control over FX.
TWITCH has been co-developed with Serato and comes with ITCH DJ software, which is ultra-stable and has some powerful performance features, including the ability to beat-match your tracks so you can do some incredible remixing in real-time without falling out of sync.
- TWITCH can put your music in time, leaving you free to get creative
- Serato ITCH software can beat match tracks so you can focus on performing
- TWITCH gives you hands-on control of some powerful performance tools
- Touchstrips for navigating tracks
- Swipe tracks backwards and forwards as if you were touching the screen
- You can instantly ‘Drop’ into a tune at any point in the track
- ‘Slicer’ Performance Mode
- Slicer allows you to chop-up beats in time and re-arrange them on the fly
- 2 x 8 large Triggerpads let you to play eight rolling beat slices in any order
- Tough and compact with a 2 in 4 out high-quality audio interface
- Designed for gigging: Compact casing, bus powered with LED buttons
- Balanced outputs, ultra-reliable audio/MIDI drivers and microphone input
- Master FX and ‘Fader FX Mode’
- Add different effects to either or both channels with TWITCH's FX section
- Use both channel faders for super-fast FX moves and tricks
- Trigger Hot Cue Points and 2 different Loop Modes
- 8 large Triggerpads can fire off 8 cue-points anywhere in your track
- Trigger 8 different loop lengths and save them with your performance
Match the software
The Touchstrip allows you to grab the waveform and ‘swipe’ it, as well as ‘nudge’ and ‘needle drop’ modes.
Use the Touchstrip alongside the Triggerpads to do powerful performance moves using ‘pinch actions’ like a smartphone or iPad
A Performance Mode Controller
The Touch Strip also provides control of loop length and 'slice' length whilst Loop Mode or Slicer Mode are enabled.
The Touchstrip has a strip of 19 LEDs which provide diffuse backlighting for touch feedback and beat sync feedback.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $194.99
Special Price: $135.99