CDMix Bluetooth® puts you in charge of your mix more than ever. Known for their intuitive layouts and groundbreaking capabilities, Numark’s CDMix Series CD players have been an industry standard for more than a decade. CDMix Bluetooth adds to the legacy, giving you a dedicated channel to mix tracks from any Bluetooth music player or phone, so you can drop any track, anytime, and be ready for anything.
- Dual CD players with professional mixing capability
- Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth® tablet, phone, or computer
- Works with iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android® devices, Kindle Fire HD®, and more
- 3-channel mixer, built-in Bluetooth transport controls
- Dedicated Bluetooth/aux/mic channel with EQ controls
- Anti-Shock™ buffered CD skip-protection technology
- LCD display for excellent visibility in any lighting scenario
- Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search, scratch, and pitch bend
- Seamless looping capability and beat matching with ±16% pitch control
- Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
- Replaceable crossfader, cueing, single and continuous playback
- Housed in a solid steel chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Stereo XLR outputs, master and zone RCA outputs
- (2) Switchable phono/line RCA inputs, plus aux RCA input
- XLR/1/4-inch combo mic input, plus 1/4-inch (6.35mm) mic input
Streams Music Wirelessly
CDMix Bluetooth works with with iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android® devices, laptop computers—any device with built-in Bluetooth technology. Its three-channel mixer has built-in Bluetooth transport controls, so you can easily incorporate songs wirelessly. CDMix Bluetooth also has an integrated rubberized pad at its center, a perfect spot to rest a small Bluetooth music player while you stream music wirelessly.
Exclusive Anti-Shock Technology
When you’re mixing music from multiple sources, the last thing you need is a CD player that’s unstable and unreliable. That’s why CDMix Bluetooth features Numark’s exclusive Anti-Shock™ buffered CD skip-protection technology, so you get seamless, reliable performance in any environment.
Rugged Solid Steel Frame
Housed in a solid steel chassis for rugged, reliable performance, CDMix Bluetooth is ready for professional use anywhere, from clubs to mobile DJ systems and everywhere in between. The backlit LCD provides excellent visibility for venues with low or no light. CDMix Bluetooth is also rack-mountable, so you can secure it in a rack or roadcase for secure transport or fixed installation.
Seamless Multi Media Mixing
Mix CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3 CDs. CDMix Bluetooth does it all. Rapidly access any point within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The rubberized jog wheels also control pitch bend and scratching, so you can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching or throw your turntablism skills into the mix. To help with beat matching, CDMix Bluetooth automatically detects BPM and also features a Tap Tempo control for manual beat alignment.
Phone not included. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
- Dimensions: 18.972 x 10.86 x 5.316"
- Weight: 14.175lbs
- Power: 110-240V~,50-60Hz, 36W
- Fuse = T1AL/250V
- Master = Balanced XLR
- Master = Unbalanced RCA
- Zone = Unbalanced RCA
- Headphone = 1/4"
- Headphone = 1/8"
- Phono/Line 1= RCA with ground
- Phono/Line 2 = RCA with ground
- Aux = RCA
- Mic 1 = Combination XLR/1/4" jack
- Mic 2 = 1/4" jack
- CDMix Bluetooth
- RCA Audio Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual