iDJ, the first DJ mixing station for iPod, is a two-channel DJ mixer with two Universal Docks for iPod. You can dock and mix tracks from two different iPod, CD players or turntables connected to iDJ's inputs, or a combination of those sources. You can also mix in a mic and sing, rap, or talk over the music with iDJ's mic channel.
- Two-channel DJ mixer with two Universal Docks for iPods
- Your hands never have to leave iDJ thanks to large transport controls
- Inputs: two universal docks for iPods, two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: master (RCA), record (RCA), two headphones (1/4" and 1/8” stereo)
- Dual plug-and-play USB interfaces for connecting to Mac and PC
- Three–band EQ with gain control on each channel
- Microphone tone and level controls
- Line inputs for connecting CD players, samplers, and more
- Mountable on a turntable with the spindle receiver
Your hands never have to leave iDJ thanks to large transport controls. You'll be able to connect to the PA or speaker system with ease using iDJ's multiple RCA outputs and cue in headphone with the 1/4" and 1/8" headphone jacks.
iDJ has dual plug-and-play USB interfaces for connecting to Mac and PC. You can then use iDJ as a high-tech dock for your iPod – as simple as plugging in with no dirvers needed to make the connection work.
iDJ's mixer has three–band EQ and a gain control on each channel as well as microphone tone and level controls so you can optimize each channel's sound for your room and performance. When you play clubs, you can even place iDJ on a turntable with the spindle receiver in the bottom!
Perform and mix all the music in your iPod libraries with iDJ.
- Dimensions (including knobs): 11.5” x 10.75” x 2.5” (29cm x 27cm x 6cm)
- Power Adapter: AC-AC Class 2 Transformer
- Input: 120VAC 60Hz 32.4W
- Output: 9V AC 2800mA
- Weight: iDJ: 4.5lbs (2Kg); Power Adapter: 1.5lbs (0.7Kg)
- 2 iPod with bottom connector
- 2 Line (RCA)
- 1 microphone with tone control
- 2 Ground posts for turntables
- Master: RCA
- Line Level (Record): RCA
- Headphone: 1/8” Headphone (mini jack); 1/4”
- 2 USB 2.0 data connection ports to each iPod Docking Connector
System requirements for optional computer connection
- Mac: OS X
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- USB port
- iDJ dual-iPod DJ mixer
- Power supply
- Quick start guide