DJ with your computer, your iPod, or both!
iDJ3 is a complete DJ system that works with the music on your Mac or PC – and your iPod. It’s designed to directly connect to your computer so you can mix your favorite tracks with performance DJ controls. Plus, you can dock your iPod or iPhone to play tracks or record your mix. iDJ3 gives you the classic two-turntables-and-a-mixer setup used by DJs everywhere. You can scratch, mix, loop, and much, much more. iDJ3 also has all the inputs and outputs you’ll need for your headphones, speakers, and a mic. Plus, iDJ3 is portable, so you can grab it and go, ready to DJ anywhere.
- Large, touch-sensitive turntables for scratching and song cueing
- Music playback using the built-in dock for iPhone or iPod
- Built-in audio connections for both preview and master outputs
- Includes Virtual DJ LE professional mixing software
- Complete mixer section with EQ, loop and effects controls
- Lighted deck-controls indicate status within software
- Integrates with your iTunes library to play and mix songs
- Record DJ performances directly to a docked iPod or iPhone
- Controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Included power adapter for charging iPod
iDJ3 has two decks, each with a large, touch-sensitive turntable for accurate scratching, beat-juggling and locating precise points within your tracks. It’s just like working with a record. In addition to the two decks, iDJ3 has an easy to use audio mixer so veteran DJs and beginners alike will be able to step right up and get the party going. If you’re DJing for the first time, iDJ3 is a great place to learn because your skills will transfer to any other DJ system.
You’ll spend less time looking at the computer screen thanks to lighted controls and advanced communication between iDJ3, the computer and iPod.
iDJ3 comes with powerful MixVibes Cross LE DJ software, which makes it easy to mix your favorite music. You can perform live, create and record your mixes at home. You can even create loops and hot cues for mixing like pro DJs. Cross LE enables you to sort your library by genre, BPM, artist, and more. It has an information tab that shows cover art and song ratings, enables you to create and manage playlists, and works with virtually any file type, including MP3, AAC/M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, and OGG files.
iDJ3 also works with your iTunes music library, and because it’s a MIDI-over-USB controller, it is compatible with virtually all DJ software.
iDJ3, while a powerful controller for software, also houses a complete audio interface, which enables you to input and output high-quality sound. Whether you’re connecting iDJ3 to the computer, to the sound system, for recording, previewing in headphones, or talking over the music with a mic, iDJ3 gives you all the inputs and outputs you’ll need.
The world’s most popular portable music player works perfectly with iDJ3. No matter which model of docking iPod or iPhone you have, you can play, mix or record with it and iDJ3. You can even plug in an optional power supply and charge your iPod.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
- 1024x768 SVGA video
- 512MB RAM (1GB Recommended)
- CD drive
- USB port
- 20MB free on the hard drive
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.5
- 1024MB RAM
- CD drive
- USB port
- 30MB free on the hard drive
- USB Cable
- Software Disk
- Quickstart Guide