There are countless small- to medium-sized events where top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting is needed: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Numark’s Lightwave speaker fulfills all the requirements with one easilytransportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Plus, it has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, right on the retail floor, so customers can experience Lightwave’s amazing capabilities on their own.
An overview of Lightwave’s thoughtful features and sophisticated performance characteristics gives an accurate indication of its suitability for a wide variety of uses:
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
- (1) XLR+¼-inch combo, Stereo RCA and ⅛-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
- Dual volume controls for input level balancing
- XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
- Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- (3) 6 ½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter
- 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification
- Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
- Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” and 23 lbs.
“There are so many situations where people need both great sound and great lighting. Lighting turns any situation into a party. It gets people excited and gets them in the celebration mood. When you add truly great sound to exciting lighting, you’ve got a memorable special occasion. That’s what Lightwave does—it turns ordinary events into special occasions, said Chris Roman, Senior Product manager for Numark. “There is nothing else that combines great sound, dramatic mood/party lighting, easy setup and affordability like Lightwave.”