MIXDECK is a complete system for every DJ who blends different kinds of music sources. Whether your music is on CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, iPod, your computer, or even other analog players, you can mix and perform with it all using MIXDECK. This performance station has the traditional two-decks-and-a-mixer layout you’re used to, but that’s where time-honored DJ tradition meets Numark innovation.
- Complete system with CD, MP3, USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface, and Universal Dock for iPod
- Play from CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, iPod, computers, and external inputs
- Record your set to iPod and listen later
- Mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and complete controls for iPod
- Studio-quality computer interface for up to 24–bit, 88.2kHz audio
- Outputs (all stereo): Main (balanced XLR & RCA), Booth (RCA), Record (RCA), Deck 1 (RCA), Deck 2 (RCA), Cue (1/8” & 1/4”)
- 1/4" microphone input with its own gain and independent ±15dB Bass and Treble Equalizers
- Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
- Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters
- Control MIDI software with no timecode needed via USB
- CD direct outputs for use with timecode interfaces
- Adjustable start and stop time for vinyl-like deck performance
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry
- Slide BPM ±6, 12, 25, and 100% or bend with pitch buttons
- Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
- Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
- Keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track using Bleep/Reverse
- Single-track, continuous, and programmable playback
- Fader Start plays the cued track when you move the crossfader
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD, MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
MIXDECK has two large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters and controls for cueing and scratching your music. Each smooth, fast, reliable, slot-loading drive works with both CDs and MP3 CDs. You can also connect a USB flash drive on each deck for access to thousands of MP3s without taking a computer or CDs to the gig.
But these advanced decks aren’t just MP3/CD players – they also work as software controllers. Just connect MIXDECK to your Mac or PC with a single USB cable and you’re seamlessly controlling the music on your computer. MIXDECK’s MIDI communication enables you to easily map virtually any DJ software for direct connection from your fingers to software.
MIXDECK’s USB connection also can receive two stereo audio channels from your computer, empowering you to mix software audio with CD tracks.
MIXDECK also has an integrated Universal Dock for iPod so you can play tracks from your iPod and even record your set into the popular portable music device. MIXDECK has a dedicated iPod fader, physical transport and menu controls, and click knob so you won’t have to touch the iPod once it’s docked.
MIXDECK has a full-featured mixer built in. Each input channel has its own gain and three-band EQ/rotary kills (+12dB/ -INF). The mixer channels control the audio from MIXDECK’s onboard players, incoming audio from your computer, or external sources such as turntables, MP3s players and more. MIXDECK has two sets of stereo, switchable phono/line inputs for external sources. MIXDECK’s replacable crossfader has switchable slope and reverse so you can customize its performance based on your preferences.
You can work the room thanks to MIXDECK’s 1/4-inch mic input with its own gain and ±15dB high and low EQ. There’s also a complete cueing section with dual 1/8 and 1/4-inch headphone outputs, dedicated cue gain, and mini-crossfader control. You can keep an eye on your master output levels with MIXDECK’s dual-color stereo LED meters.
MIXDECK has a flexible output section too, with balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA stereo Main outputs, as well as Booth and Record outs for sending your mix to different locations and systems including recording to your iPod. There’s also a direct stereo output from each deck for use with timecode control interfaces including Serato Scratch LIVE software or external effects processors.
MIXDECK’s advanced platters are touch-sensitive for superb accuracy and smooth control of tracks on discs, flash drives, and software. The platters’ outer rings illuminate for visual indication of deck performance and mode.
You can adjust MIXDECK’s players to perform just like vinyl on turntables thanks to their independent start and stop-time controls on each deck.
On top of playing all kinds of music media, each one of MIXDECK’s decks enables you to add flavor to your performances with integrated, beat-synced DSP effects that include chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, and phaser. Each is completely adjustable and a dedicated wet-dry fader controls them all.
MIXDECK contains a set of beat and pitch tools that will help you with beat matching and harmonic mixing. Start playing a track and MIXDECK automatically analyzes its BPM (tempo), and displays it on screen. There’s also a Tap tempo button for manual BPM entry. You can alter the track’s BPM by ±6, 12, 25, and 100% using the pitch fader. For each of those ranges, you can also engage Key Lock, which holds the pitch (key) of the track while you independently manipulate its BPM. There’s also a set of pitch-bend buttons on each track for quick tweaks.
REAL TIME REMIXING
MIXDECK gives you a complete range of remixing tools for on-the-fly creativity, including seamless looping on a set of easy-to-understand controls, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues. Numark’s familiar Bleep/Reverse gives you the ability to keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track.
You can play tracks from discs in single-track, continuous, and programmable playback modes for flexible performance. Fader Start enables MIXDECK to start playing the track you have cued up when you move the crossfader for effortless transitions. You can also use Fader Start with compatible CD players connected to MIXDECK’s inputs.
MIXDECK features two large, backlit displays for keeping tabs on each deck even in poorly lit conditions. You can monitor BPM, CD and MP3 text tags, navigate folders, and keep an eye on effect status on these big, bright screens.
System Requirements for use with Traktor
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (SP1, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Pentium® IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz or higher (SSE1) or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- 100 MB free disk space required (minimum)
- DVD drive
- OS X 10.5/10.6
- Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- 100 MB free disk space required (minimum)
- DVD drive
Dimensions and Weight:
11.5" x 24.5" x 4" (DxWxH)
- MIXDECK universal DJ system
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Audio driver disc
- Quick start guide
|Manuals & Documentation||Size||Type|
|MIXDECK - Product Overview
|MIXDECK - Quickstart Guide [v1.3]
|MIXDECK - Setup with Traktor LE
|Software & Drivers||Size||Type
This driver (v2.9.13) offers support for 64 Bit versions of Windows 7 and Vista.
|MIXDECK - Windows 32 Bit Drivers [v2.8.40]
Drivers for use with 32 bit versions of Windows 7, Vista, and XP
|MIXDECK - Macintosh OSX Drivers [v2.0.2]
This driver (v2.0.2) offers support for Mas OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard. .
|MIXDECK - Macintosh OSX Drivers [v1.6.9]
Drivers for use with Mac OSX
|MIXDECK - Firmware Update [v038]
Release Notes and Installation Instructions are included.
Professional protection for MIXDECK.
Black Label Numark Mixdeck Glide Style case with Glide tray and wheels. The Odyssey Black Label Series FZGSMIXDECKGTBL is an ATA flight case designed specifically for the Numark MIXDECK DJ controller featuring Odyssey’s revolutionary patented Glide Style™ laptop/gear platform.
Numark Mixdeck Glide Style case with Glide tray and wheels. The Odyssey FZGSMIXDECKGT is an ATA flight case designed specifically for the Numark MIXDECK DJ controller featuring Odyssey’s revolutionary patented Glide Style™ laptop/gear platform.