Four Decks of Control. Are you ready?
Featuring four decks of software control plus a built-in mixer that can be used with or without a computer, N4 is designed for DJs who want powerful capability in a lightweight, portable package. N4 is a complete DJ controller that has everything you need to perform at your highest level: large, touch-sensitive platters, four decks of software control with loop and effects controls, a built-in USB audio interface and a comprehensive mixer section with EQ and gain controls. N4 comes with both Serato DJ Intro software and a 4-deck version of Virtual DJ LE.
- Four-deck controller with built-in DJ mixer that works with or without the computer
- Integrated DJ mixer allows you to connect two external sources plus two microphones
- Built-in professional USB audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Large touch-sensitive control wheels
- High-resolution 14-bit MIDI provides ultra-tight control and response
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Four-deck version of VirtualDJ LE Audio / Video / Karaoke Software Included
- Mixer section with EQ, loop and effects controls
- Premapped for Traktor Pro
- Dedicated video controls
- Also works with Traktor, VirtualDJ Pro, UltraMixer, djay and PCDJ (each sold separately)
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
N4 is built for flexible control of virtually any music source. You can use its built-in mixer to bring external sources into your mix including turntables, CD players and MP3 players: choose in an instant to switch from controlling 4 decks of software to controlling 2 decks of software plus 2 channels of external source.
With the ability to use time code, N4 sets a new standard for 4-channel controllers in its class. In addition to its four decks of MIDI software control, you get the ability to use CD players or turntables to control your advanced DJ software by employing turntables with time-coded vinyl or CD players with time-coded CDs.* Turn N4 into a four-platter controller by adding on two controllers or two turntables like the NDX900 Controller or two TTXUSB turntable.
Of course, N4 comes equipped with an intuitive layout of faders, knobs and buttons that feel great, provide the right amount of resistance and are built to withstand abuse. Each deck is outfitted with standard DJ tools including a pitch fader with key-lock control, looping controls, and effect and sampling controls. Four Video Fade selectors are also on-board to give you video mixing capability when using Virtual DJ.**
Built-in USB Audio Interface
N4 is Class Compliant: plug it in to your laptop, load the software and you're ready to go. N4 enables USB recording of all your analog and digital sources. Whether you're using four decks or software or combining software and externals sources from N4's mixer section, your entire performance can be recorded, saved and posted to your website or social media. For your live audience, N4 has balanced XLR outputs, giving you a solid, professional connection to virtually any sound system.
Start taking control with N4 from Numark.
SNR (Full Signal Path):
- Balanced Outputs (XLR): > 89 dB (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Line, RCA): > 89 dB (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Booth, RCA): > 89 dB (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (1/8", 1/4"): > 99 dB (A-weighted)
- Balanced Outputs (XLR): < 0.008%
- Unbalanced Outputs (RCA): < 0.008%
- Headphone Outputs (1/8", 1/4"): < 0.02%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
- Sample Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Bit Depth: 16-bit
- 12V DC, 2A, center-positive
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22.5” x 12” x 2.4”; 571.5mm x 304.8 x 61mm
- Weight: 7lbs; 3.2kg
Sertato DJ Intro Software
4-Deck version of Virtual DJ LE Software
Quick Start Guide