STEREO|iO is a connection box that turns analog audio into digital signal. STEREO|iO has RCA plugs for use with virtually any audio equipment from DJ mixers to turntables, its other end has a USB connector for your Mac or PC. You can connect any line or phono-level gear to your computer for recording, mixing or processing. Or you can also use STEREO|iO as an output cable from your computer to inputs on an analog mixer, enabling you to mix MP3s and other music from a computer in your standard DJ mixer.
- Connect any line or phono device to Mac or PC via USB
- Add USB I/O to any analog mixer and add your computer to your setup
- Low-cost problem-solving tool for DJs and musicians
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no software driver installation
- No external power supply needed
STEREO|iO is a low-cost, problem-solving tool that can be invaluable for DJs and musicians at a gig or in the studio when you need to make a connection. The class-compliant USB device works plug and play for Mac and PC, requiring no software-driver installation or external power for operation.
STREREO|iO is the perfect insurance policy for any working DJ. Never let making the connection stop you from a great gig.