X6 is a two-channel digital scratch mixer with BEAT SYNC digital effects. For any DJ who values the fidelity and precision of their records, CDs, or digital files, X6 employs a 100%-digital signal path with Alesis technology.
- Two-channel digital, tabletop mixer
- 24-bit, no-noise, no-distortion digital mixing with Alesis technology
- Digital effects interface with 12 BEAT SYNC effects with wet/dry control
- Vocoder, Tape Echo, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, Filter, two type of Reverbs, and more
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), three line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Balanced (1/4"), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- D-Type digital crossfader with reverse and continuously adjustable slope control
- Microphone channel with gain, EQ, on/off switch, and aux input
- Three-band rotary EQ, three-band push-button Kills and gain on each channel
- Mini-crossfader cueing
This 24-bit mixer faithfully transmits every detail and nuance of your music adding zero distortion and zero noise. Each channel features a switchable phono/line input and an additional line input, three-band EQ, and three-band push-button Kills. A 1/4" mic input channel also has a line input for further flexibility. The mic channel contains dedicated gain, EQ, and silent on/off controls.
X6 kicks your mixes up a notch with twelve 24-bit advanced, assignable, digital BEAT SYNC effects: Vocoder, Tape Echo, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, Filter, two type of Reverbs, and more, all sync to the beat or your tap input. You can hit the beat perfectly as you fade in Tape Echo and give a shout–out with the Vocoder.
X6 has a D-Type digital crossfader with reverse and slope-controls, as well as mini-crossfader cueing, and balanced 1/4" outs for professional, reliable connection. For total DJ vibe alignment, X6 is the ticket.
|Manuals & Documentation ||Size ||Type|
|X6 - Quickstart Guide [v1.1]