PIONEER DDJ-RX, DDJ-SX, DDJ-SX2, DDJ-S1 & DDJ-T1 CONTROLLER CASE
FLIGHT FX™* GLIDE STYLE™** SERIES FEATURING A BOTTOM GT™ GLIDE TRAY PULLOUT SHELF
Odyssey presents the Flight FX™ Series FFXGSPDDJSXGTBL case featuring our patented Glide Style™ laptop platform design. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-SX/SX2, DDJ-S1, DDJ-T1, and the long awaited DDJ-RX DJ controllers, it includes a bottom pullout "GT" glide tray underneath the controller space to store cables and place other gear such as a compact keyboard or hard drives. It also features our exclusive, patent pending, high-density bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward raising the controller for an efficient control surface. The stylish V-Cut™ removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is ideal for storing cables and other accessories.
The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's Flight FX™ case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by connecting the control boxes. Each Flight FX™ Series case is constructed with the same black anodized and powder coated black hardware as our Flight Zone® Black Label™ cases complementing the visual aura of the glowing panel. Become center stage at any gig behind these cases. Innovating? Of Course! Another Spectacular original Odyssey Design. Just excellent!!!
Features and Specifications:
- Front 7 Color-Changing LED Panel with Controller (linkable to other FX cases)
- LED panel Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
- Bottom Pullout GT Glide Tray
- Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Plenty of Cable Management Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on non-electrical parts
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
32"W x 9.5"H x 19"D
32.75" x 10.5" x 20"