The DDJ-WeGO2 is an ultra-compact DJ Controller that that makes it easy to learn the DJing essentials by providing users with a simple means of creating cool and unique mixes with their own music collection . Much like its predecessor, the DDJ-WeGO2 offers advanced but easy to use, functions and features that make the art of DJing fun and simple including Jog FX, Pulse Control, multi-color LED illumination, iPhone/iPad/iPod touch compatibility (cable included), Virtual DJ™ Limited Edition DJ software for PC/MAC and additional support for other DJ software such as Algoriddim Inc.’s “djay.”
The DDJ-WeGO2 is available in white, black and red to complement the user’s preference taste and color matched to the popular HDJ-500 DJ headphones. The controller also features multi-color LED backlighting for the Jog wheel, and a customizable (color) user interface for the included software.
- Ultra-compact and affordable DJ Controller
- Plug & Play w/ bundled Virtual DJ LE Software and Algoriddim's djay LE for Mac (free download)
- Pulse Control provides visual prompts via various types of illuminations directly on the unit
- Multi-colored LEDs for customization of lights to match the user's
- Included iPhone® / iPad® / iPod touch® cable provides instantaneous access and playback of music stored in an iOS device
- Jog FX allows users to combine multiple effects and control them simultaneously using the Jog wheel
- USB powered with built-in soundcard
- Available black, white, and red
COMPATIBLE DJ SOFTWARE:
The DDJ-WeGO2 is bundled with the “Virtual DJ Limited Edition” software by Atomix Productions (Windows or Mac) that offers a broad range of functions for mixing songs, including making loops and creating samples, and mixing up to four channels for unlimited user creativity and mixes.
The DDJ-WeGO2 has the ability to support other DJ software including Algoriddim “djay” and “djay LE (exclusively for Mac®). The “djay LE” software provides many of the same functions as the original “djay” version, with the exception of the Recording and Auto mix functions, and can be downloaded for free from the Algoriddim website.
MIXING MADE EASY:
The DDJ-WeGO2 utilizes visual prompts and audio cues, built-in effects and features, and includes accessories to make DJ performances effortless:
- Jog FX – Allows users to combine multiple effects and control them simultaneously using the Jog wheel.
- Pulse Control – Provides users with visual prompts with a variety of colored lights on the Jog platters:
Mix Pulse - Lights around the jog wheel show the beat of tracks in play. The lights lose intensity as the beats go out of sync, giving novices a visual aid to beat matching. Launch Pulse - A red light travels from the Load button to the jog wheel when a track has loaded successfully so DJs know when a track is ready to play.
FX Pulse - The effect being applied to the currently playing song will not only be heard, but will also be represented visually via the light movements on the Jog wheel.
- USB Powered – The DDJ-WeGO2 utilizes power from USB connections found on most computers, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- Other features:
-Built-in audio ports for high quality sound input and output. -Built-in sound card for expanded music storage and portability. -Compact size - 14.9" x 8.2" x 2.5" (without stand). Weighs 3.53 lbs (without stand) for easy transportation.
|Bundled software||Virtual DJ Limited Edition|
|Input Port||MIC×1 (1/4 inch PHONE)|
|Output Port||MASTER OUT×1 (RCA), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×2 (1/4 inch PHONE, MiniJack|
|Other Ports.||USB B port ×1, iPhone®/iPad® terminal x1|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 20 kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortio||Max. 0.006%|
|S/N ratio||101 dB|
|Maximum External Dimensions (without stand)||14.9 inches (wide) x 8.2 inches (deep) x 2.5 inches (high)|
|Weight (without stand)||3.53 pounds|
|iOS Devices compatible with DDJ-WeGO2|
|Devices supporting included cable (Lightning)||iPad® 4th gen, iPad® mini, iPhone® 5, iPod touch® 5th gen|
|Virtual DJ™ Limited Edition System Requirements|
|Supported OS (Windows)||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP(SP3)|
|Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ XP|
|Min. 512 MB RAM|
|Supported OS (Mac)||Mac OS X v10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5|
|Intel® processor platform|
|Min. 1,024 MB RAM|
|Required disk space||Min. 50 MB free space|
|Display resolution||Min. 1,024 x 768 resolution|
|Additional system requirements when mixing video||ATI™ or NVIDIA® video chipset|
|With dedicated 256 MB of DDR3 RAM video memory|
- VIRTUAL DJ LE software/driver software/operating instructions CD-ROM
- USB cable
- Read Before Use (Important)/Quick Start Guide
- iPhone/iPad connection cable (Lightning)
- iPhone/iPad stand
- Stand fixing screws x 3
- VIRTUAL DJ LE license key (indicated on this unit’s bottom panel)