Serato Video is a software plug-in for Scratch Live and ITCH enabling you to manipulate video playback with Serato Control Vinyl and CDs or an ITCH Controller.
Add visual effects and transitions from the library or your own images and text and store them with each video file for instant recall. There’s a Serato library of video content to get you started and with a choice of configurations for external connections to monitors, screens or projectors you’re always in control.
- Serato Scratch Live is the world leading DVS-based professional DJ solution supporting Video mixing
- Serato ITCH is the world leading controller-based professional DJ solution supporting Video mixing
- Video files can be associated to audio files, to give tracks extra visual dimensions
- Wide range of video effects and transitions to amplify video mixes
- Full MIDI control of the video features in Scratch Live
- Content: Serato Video comes bundled with free video content for instant fun
- Free Support: the Serato Support team is efficient, fast and friendly
Based on the popular Video-SL plug-in, Serato Video now gives ITCH DJs video mixing tools that Serato Scratch Live DJs have enjoyed for years, with the use of supported ITCH controllers. Scratch Live DJs can use the same tools with their choice of turntable or CDJ control.
With a reworked architecture, Serato DJs can experience an even smoother workflow and greater flexibility when using effects and transitions to amplify video mixes, at home, in the club or on-stage.
DJing legend, Fatboy Slim chooses Serato Video and Scratch Live as his preferred tools for mixing music and videos for his stadium performances, saying: “Over the years the visual element has kind’ve grown and technology’s just allowed us to do more than just standing there playing records. So the big break through for me was when I ditched vinyl and started using Serato. Introducing the video element was a way of making the show bigger.”