JOIN THE TOP-RATED DJ DEALER ONLINE AND HELP US MAKE MORE DJS AND PRODUCERS HAPPY!
We're looking for a reliable, detail-oriented contractor to assist with shipping, receiving and inventory management.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
- MUST BE LOCAL OR ABLE TO COMMUTE TO LONG GROVE/MUNDELEIN, IL.
- EXPERIENCE OR FAMILIARITY WITH DJ/MUSIC PRODUCTION CULTURE PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
TheDJHookup.com (TDJH) is the highest-rated DJ retailer online. We want to be the company that does more for DJs than anyone else. We're currently growing at an insane pace and looking for talented people to support and expand our growth.
If you'd like to do meaningful work that makes people happy, we're a great fit.
- Impeccably reliable. Nobody ever waits for you. You're not on time. You're 5 minutes early.
- Detail oriented. You hate it when they mess up your order at Chipotle, right? You'd never do that, right?
- Physically able. You'll be handing boxes up to 70 pounds, daily.
- Technologically competent. You'll need to become familiar with our shipping and inventory management software. It's not rocket surgery, but comfort with applications to like Excel, Powerpoint and general tablet/laptop competence necessary.
- Integrity. We sell products that people care about deeply and often spend months saving for. A TDJH purchase is an important moment in a DJ/producer/musician's life. You should understand this and show respect for our customers, their purchases and our inventory.
- Trainable and organized. With 1,000s of shipments going out, you need to be able to learn processes, follow them and produce predictable results. All training will be provided.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE PART-TIME STARTING IMMEDIATELY.
- Spanish competency
- DJ/music production interest/experience
- Interest in e-commerce, technology or online marketing. This is a great starting point for a career in any of the above.
$12-15/hr depending on performance.
You'll also have access to our entire catalog of top DJ/pro-audio brands at factory price.
Opportunities for Advancement
This is an entry level position.
We're a growing company and we'd like to give you the opportunity to grow with us. Possible career tracks may include -
- DJs, producers or musicians looking for stable employment to support a gigging or artistic lifestyle.
- Recent marketing or music grads who want to work their way up to customer-facing/digital roles.
- Active people who enjoy physical work, with the opportunity to work up to Shipping Manager or Warehouse Manager.
This is an opportunity to work with a brand that consumers love and begin your career in the growing e-commerce industry.NOTE: Above opportunities are strictly optional, not requirements.
How to Apply
Please send an email with subject line "Shipping Associate April 17" to email@example.com.
Inside, please answer the following 6 prompts:
- Name and phone number
- Best time and day this week to be reached
- Confirmation of immediate availability and any scheduling limitations
- Proximity to Long Grove/Mundelein, IL and confirmation of reliable transportation
- A paragraph or 2 about why you feel you're qualified for this role (addressing qualifications listed above)
- What's your favorite chocolate bar?
Please include resume or LinkedIn.
Applications must address all 6 prompts for consideration!