The BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, CVL lavalier microphone, power supply, lavalier clip, windscreens, and user guide.
CVL Lavalier Microphone
For professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
BLX4 Wireless Reciever
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)