The GLXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System is part of the GLX-D wireless systems family.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/BETA58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
GLXD2/BETA58 Handheld Transmitter
Featuring an integrated BETA 58A® cartridge, the GLXD2/BETA58 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability. The GLXD2/BETA58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Works with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 16 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Allows for custom handle design at designstudio.shure.com
- Includes GLXD2/BETA58, SB902 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, microphone clip, USB charge cable, and user guide
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
Single-channel wireless receiver with LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability. The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use. Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction