TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 - the first official TRAKTOR controller that provides super-intuitive control over TRAKTOR's looping, syncing and effects. With precision designed knobs and plug & play functionality, this sleek hardware is the perfect controller for all TRAKTOR versions and any DJ software. Whether you are a DVS timecode or software DJ, simply connect the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 to a computer running TRAKTOR (or other performance software) and gain instant control of your decks and effect parameters. Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback- letting you delve deep inside TRAKTOR without having to touch your computer.
- Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration
- Plug and play - instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required
- Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders
- Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable - connect two X1s to control four decks
- Compatible – incl. MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
EVERYTHING UNDER COTROL
Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR via Native Instruments’ high resolution protocol gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers. All buttons and knobs have been pre-mapped for optimum TRAKTOR use but can be re-configured in any way you like. You can find and share useful customized mappings in NI's lively User Library.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units. You can find more details regarding hardware here.
ACCESS ALL AREAS
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1's high-quality, back-lit LED buttons and push encoders are clearly arranged in distinct transport, browse, loop and effects sections. With enough room for convenient control of selecting, cueing, synching and pitching tracks, you always have the right music on hand. Eight knobs and eight buttons simultaneously control up to three effects on each deck, while the intuitive loop control section together with direct access to eight hotcues per track will have you remixing your music without interrupting the flow.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 comes with a powerful selection of software to get you mixing and making music straight out of the box. The included software consists of the following:
Traktor LE 2
TRAKTOR LE 2* makes it easy to mix your digital music files. This convenient DJ software offers two playback decks,a 2-channel mixer, and more.
Kore 2 Player & Kore Instrument
|If you produce your own music, the included KORE 2 PLAYER offers 600 MB of production-ready sounds for use in any sequencer.|
* Currently includes TRAKTOR LE. A free update to the new TRAKTOR LE 2 will be available to registered X1 users, if the X1 was purchased in 2011.
Windows: Windows® XP (SP2, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
Mac: Mac OS® X 10.5, Mac OS® X 10.6, Intel®Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive
Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
No additional power supply or battery is needed.
- TRAKTOR KONTROL X1
- 2 controller overlays (one with mappings for Serato Scratch Live™, one blank overlay for marking your own assignments)
- TRAKTOR LE* (& free update to TRAKTOR LE 2, if you buy the X1 in 2011)
- KORE 2 PLAYER & SELECTION Instrument
- Installation DVD including controller editor
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
Native Instruments tutorials:
SONIC ACADEMY tutorials:
Sonic Academy provide seven in-depth video tutorials on nearly any X1 feature:
Watch the Sonic Academy Videos…
Ean Golden of djtechtools.com reveals his effect tips:
1: Beatmasher 2 plus Filter for creating build-ups…
2: Delay with freeze to fade between 2 tempos...
3: Chained FX to turn loops into playable synth lines...
4: BeatSlicer to produce glitch style build ups...
See more videos here