Xone:43C is an affordable, elegant solution for using Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl or CDs for hands-on control over Serato DJ software. For new users, simply purchase the Serato DJ Club Kit which is available in-app within Serato DJ or via the Serato Online Store.
Xone:43C offers a convenient, plug ‘n play route into DVS DJing, eliminiating the expense and clutter of using an external interface. (Mixer does not support full control of Serato Video).
- 16 channel 96kHz 24bit internal soundcard
- Serato DJ and DVS Upgrade Ready
- X:LINK for plug n’ play connection to Xone:K series controllers
- 4 channels with phono/USB/line inputs
- VCF Filter system – low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
High Quality Internal Soundcard
Xone:43C incorporates a high specification 16 Channel 96kHz, 24bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows.
Xone Filter System
The original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth – none of its imitators come close. Xone:43C’s filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the X:FX to the filter.
An intuitive and simple new way to work with external FX – X:FX provides a single control per channel over the send/return to work with external FX units. For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering.. For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering.
For the ultimate digital DJ setup, connect Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:43C over X:Link for hands-on control over your software. When used with Serato DJ, the Xone:K1 is pre-mapped to control cues, loops and Serato DJ FX for control decks 1 through 4.
On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, Xone:43C has a flexible mic / aux input with XLR and phono connectors. If you don’t perform with mics, the phono inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source.
Upgrade to a custom Innofader crossfader (available separately) for ultimate performance. Always a popular choice for scratch DJs.
Dedicated Booth and Record Outputs
Fully fledged local monitor (booth) output and separate Record output to capture the mix is a rarity at this price point, making Xone:43C perfect for the DJ who requires a compact mix tool.