100% Satisfaction, 90-Day Return Policy
Straight forward, easy returns for 3 months from date of purchase. Reasonable restocking rates*.
Easy 3-Step Return Process
- Within 90 days of shipping, email email@example.com or call us at (224) 565-9026 for a Return Authorization Number.
- Re-pack the item in its original condition. Please carefully seal item in its original packaging, including all manuals, disks and accessories. If manufacturer's box/packaging was shipped to you inside of a larger box, make sure to ship your return the same way.
- Return the item with Return Authorization Number back to us with Signature Confirmation. After inspection, products in like-new or better condition will receive a quick refund, minus 10-20% restocking fee (Click to See Restocking Fee Details).
Terms of Returns
- Please allow 5 business days for return processing.
- Shipping and Handling not refundable.
- Any item returned without a Return Authorization Number and not claimed within 30 days will be discarded.
- The DJ Hookup does not offer return shipping.
- Defective items are treated as Warranty Replacements, serviced by our Customer Service department, not as Returns by our Returns Department. Click here to learn about defective item replacement.
Products That Can't Be Returned
- Items without a valid Return Authorization (See "Easy 3-Step Return Process," above)
- Items sold as "Clearance"/"Open Box" or similar promotion
- Media, such as Vinyl Records, CDs, etc.
- Any product used at your mouth or ear due to sanitary issues, including, but not limited to: headphones, microphones, breath-controlled instruments, etc.
- Pure software products that are sold separately from hardware, as required by Copyright Law
- Spare parts (e.g. knobs, faders, stickers, etc.)
- Out of Production / Special Order Items.
Why Restocking Fees /
Maintaining trust with our customers is our top priority. That means communicating clearly and honestly. If we sell an item as New, it must be absolutely, never-been-touched-since-the-factory New.
This means that products returned to us cannot be resold as New in good-faith, because they're not. Even if you only opened the box one time, looked around and browsed through the manual, to the next DJ or Producer, this item is no longer New. As a result, if you return a functioning piece of equipment, we must resell it as Used to the next customer, even if it still looks, sounds and smells great.
This is the level of honesty you expect from us. And it's the level of honesty we extend to all of our customers.
Since gear returned to us must be deeply discounted to be resold as Used, in addition to our cost of packaging, shipping and handling, we have to charge a restocking fee. This makes our extremely generous return policy viable. It's also the reason why so many pro-audio retailers don't allow returns at all.
But we figure you'd prefer our way.
Restocking Rates /
||Manufacturer's box still sealed||10%|
|Like-New||Open-box, original packaging, no visible wear, all manuals, accessories, etc. present||20%|
|Used||Missing original packaging, manuals or accessories. Visible wear.||20+% - Determined After Inspection|
|Defect||Item is malfunctioning or damaged out of box. See Defect Handling, below.||N/A|
FAQ: What If My Item Is Damaged or Defective?
To get you the best help with your issue, manufacturing defects will first be addressed with the respective manufacturer's Warranty Department. They will have the technicians to best assist you and determine if your item is truly defective or damaged.
Per manufacturer's warranty department, either manufacturer or TDJH will replace defective unit with a functioning one.
If you no longer want the same model, we'll be happy to issue store credit for the full price of original item.
Have Questions about our 100% Satisfaction Return Policy?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (224) 565-9026 and we'll get back to you right away!