Behringer XENYX 802 is a premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs. Need to accommodate a vocal duo in a hurry? Got a small choir in need of a little projection? The Behringer XENYX 802 mixer has everything you need to give a small multi-vocal performance a robust sound.
• Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
• 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
• 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
• Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD and ape outputs
• CD and tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The 8-input, 2-bus XENYX 802 has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ is lauded throughout the sound engineering world for its warm, musical sound. You can use the 802's effects send and return jacks to hook up to an external effects processor.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD and Tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Weighing in at just 2.2 pounds, the XENYX 802 is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with multiple vocalists into a sonic gem. Choirs, folk duos, coffee shops and karaoke lounges agree the XENYX 802 packs superior sound into small places.
Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor, USB/Audio Interface and energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Music Production Software
- 16-channel digital personal mixer for individual monitor mixing
- For stage or studio use
- Fast and easy set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in minutes
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Professional 7-channel DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- “Contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable friction
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback. Works with your PC or Mac
- Includes rack mount brackets