The Focusrite Saffire PRO 40 represents the new generation of Focusrite multi-channel firewire audio interfaces. It is the best-sounding interface in its class; attentively designed with today’s project studio in mind.
- Eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps -The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation of this new interface, with eight award-winning Focusrite preamps.
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz Firewire interface -Features high quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL™ jitter reduction technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronisation are guaranteed.
- Total I/O count of 20 inputs and 20 outputs -A host of I/O options are provided*, including a unique 'loopback' facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- The Focusrite Plug-in Suite -Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with all-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Two separate headphone buses -Two artists can receive independent and fully customised monitor mixes. Each output has an independent level control available on the front panel.
- Saffire MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router -Routing flexibility and intuitive one-click set-up solutions; Saffire MixControl provides an 18 x 16 DSP mixer with excellent output routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Unmatched routing flexibility -Saffire PRO 40 is the most flexible interface in its class, able to adapt to any recording session quickly and intuitively. The user is able to route any input signal or DAW output, or a mix of both, to any of the 20 outputs.